Freenzi Real Estate Auctions commits to protecting the privacy, and the personal information of the Users of this Web site, www.freenzi.co.nz.
This Privacy Statement governs any data collection and usage. Freenzi Real Estate Auctions commits to the collection, use and protection of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
By using the Freenzi Real Estate Auctions web site, you consent to the practices covered in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Users who may register their interest through this Website are
1) Sellers, 2) Buyers, 3) Consultants.
At present, information collected through this website Contact forms or Registrations includes
1) Names, 2) Addresses, 3) Phone numbers, 4) Email addresses.
- To register to bid, Buyers will also need to create a Username and Password.
- Usernames are stored, but not Passwords.
Information not stored on this website.
- Proof of ID,, such as Passport, and Divers License, 2) Proof of Address, 3) Proof of Right to purchase property in New Zealand, such as a Permanent Residency Visa
- Freenzi Real Estate Auctions do not ask for your payments details
- The payment of the Success fees are undertaken through an external independent payment Gateway such as PayPal, not through our website.
- Success Fees can also be paid by Internet banking.
- Printed proof of payments are required
Communications created in the website forms may be collected and stored.
Buyers bids are recorded in the website against the property of interest. As we do not handle any funds, to do with the Sale and Purchase of our Property Auctions, we do not ask for bank account details.
Information about your computer’s hardware and software that is automatically collected by Freenzi Real Estate Auctions. This can include: your IP address, browser type, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Freenzi Real Estate Auctions for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the web site.
Use of your Personal Information
- Freenzi Real Estate Auctions collects and uses the personal information stated above to operate the website and deliver the Auction services. We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other properties available on our website.
- Freenzi Real Estate Auctions does not sell, give, rent, or lease its customer lists to any third party.
- Freenzi Real Estate Auctions may keep track of the pages our Users visit within our website, in order to determine what pages or listings are the most popular.
External Legal obligations
Freenzi Real Estate Auctions may be required to disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law, or in the belief that such actions are necessary under the law
- This applies to AML legislation, and Anti-Fraud requirements
*To be updated by the Web Administrator
Personal Information security
Freenzi Real Estate Auctions secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
The personally identifiable information you provide is on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, which are protected from unauthorized access and use.
Changes to this Statement
- Freenzi Real Estate Auctions will occasionally update this Privacy Statement to reflect company, and the market, and customer feedback.
- Freenzi Real Estate Auctions encourages you to periodically read this Statement to be informed of how Freenzi Real Estate Auctions is currently protecting your information.
Freenzi Real Estate Auctions welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that we have not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at
We will endeavour to respond to you promptly to discuss further.