1) Freenzi Real Estate Auctions is a Division of Freenzi International Limited, who are Registered Auctioneers. (Auctioneers Registration number - AR0437)
2) Freenzi Real Estate Auctions are not Licensed Real Estate Agents under the Real Estate Act 2008 and are not members of the Real Estate Institute of New Zealand (REINZ) Real Estate Agents Act 2008. Part 1 Section 8 - Exemption for Registered Auctioneers
- “A person who is registered as an auctioneer under the Auctioneers Act 2013 may sell or offer to sell any land by auction.”
Note: Section 8: amended, on 18 December 2013, by section 28(3) of the Auctioneers Act 2013 (2013 No 148).
3) In regard to 2) above, Freenzi Real Estate Auctions do not hold themselves out as Real Estate Agents and do not undertake several services, roles, or functions of Real Estate Agents, namely
- Do not offer to sell property through any other method, such as
- Asking Price sales
- No Price Marketing sales
- For Tender sales
- Price by Negotiation sales
- Do not take or hold any proceeds from the sale of any property.
- We do not operate a Trust Account as we do not hold Seller’s or Buyer’s funds.
- All funds from a successful Auction sale, transfer directly between the Buyer’s and Seller’s Solicitors
- Do not offer to rent or lease any property on behalf of another party for remuneration or reward.
- Do not charge the Seller a Commission based upon the value of their property’s sale price.
- The service is free to Sellers
- On the day the Auction ends, any chosen bidder does pay a small 'Success fee' prior to signing a Sale and Purchase Contract with the Seller
- The Success fee does not form part of the purchase price.
4) Freenzi Real Estate Auctions only sell through an online Auction option from the web site www.freenzi.co.nz
- Interested buyers must pre-register to bid online for the property they are interested in.
- There are no on site auctions at the Seller’s property, or Auction room auctions.
5) Freenzi Real Estate Auctions support the Governments efforts in AML and Anti- Fraud measures
- Intending Buyers must prove
- Their Identity with a Passport and Driver’s License
- Their place of residency in New Zealand, with a Service bill in their name, or other acceptable means
- If they are not New Zealand Citizens with a local Passport, they have a Permanent Residence Visa.