Auction bidding commences on Friday 6th March and closes Friday 13th March at 11.00 am.
- The auction will be plus GST if any, or zero rated. Please discuss prior to bidding.
- Registered buyers can bid online through this listing, or by phone or email.
- Freenzi Auction method allows for conditional bids to be placed. Contact Michelle for more information.
SWALLOW GARDENS - Sold as a 'going concern', or simply use it for a home office or the extended family.
- Lovely garden setting to host weddings or garden parties/morning & afternoon teas. A lifestyle property with proven & substantial rental income. Auction closes by the 14th Feb.
- Inspection is by appointment only. All interested parties need to register prior to viewing the property.
- Superior 2.695 hectare property located in prime location close to Swannanoa school, pre-school, and Mandeville shopping village.
- Combined floor areas approximately 500 sq m, offering accommodation or business options.
- The 2019 RV is $1,350,000.
Entertainers dream! - spacious kitchen, dining and living areas, rustic tuscan styled pergola, & outdoor dining/bbq area (including 2 wet kitchens). Above ground rock-styled saltwater pool with waterfall.
Botanic grounds with large fish pond & waterfall.
4 bedrooms, or 3 bedrooms plus office, main bedroom with ensuite.
Separate formal lounge.
Another separate living area with a kitchenette by the bedrooms.
Brick veneer, some with plaster finish.
Internal triple garage/workshop.
Spacious main bathroom with bath & double shower
Separate laundry with storage.
Gas hotwater & fire.
Ducted air-conditioning in living & main bedroom.
Under tile heating in the bathroom & ensuite.
Semi-detached apartment. Approximately 80 sq m. Currently operating as holiday accommodation;
New bathroom with COC
french doors leading to covered porch & outdoor areas.
Screened bedroom area.
Separate gas and hotwater.
2 bedroom character cottage of approximately 73 sq m, built approx 2007
Repainted with new carpets.
Private & secluded.
Detached triple garage workshop with power - 54 sq m
Established shelter with landscaped gardens, featuring mature cherry trees, leading to a small tree-lined enclosure. Large ornamental pond, with a rock waterfall. Well bore. Oasis septic tank systems for both dwellings interconnected. Automatic lawn irrigation system